Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTIMATE exist?
Definitions of INTIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone to whom private matters are confided
- verb - give to understand
- verb - imply as a possibility
- adj - marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj - having mutual interests or affections
- adj - involved in a sexual relationship
- adj - innermost or essential
- adj - thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
- Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.
- Relating to or indicative of one’s deepest nature: intimate prayers.
- Essential; innermost: the intimate structure of matter.
- Marked by informality and privacy: an intimate nightclub.
- Very personal; private: an intimate letter.
- A close friend or confidant.
- To make known subtly and indirectly; hint.
- To announce; proclaim.
- verb - to make known indirectly
There are 8 letters in INTIMATE: A E I I M N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTIMATE plus a wildcard: INTIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTIMATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.