Scrabble word: IMPATIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPATIENT exist?
Definitions of IMPATIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - restless or short-tempered under delay or opposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') full of eagerness
- Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless.
- Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant: impatient of criticism.
- Expressing or produced by impatience: an impatient scowl.
- Restively eager or desirous; anxious: impatient to begin.
There are 9 letters in IMPATIENT: A E I I M N P T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPATIENT plus a wildcard: IMPATIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPATIENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words