Scrabble word: IMPATIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPATIENT exist?
Definitions of IMPATIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - restless or short-tempered under delay or opposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') full of eagerness
- Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless.
- Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant: impatient of criticism.
- Expressing or produced by impatience: an impatient scowl.
- Restively eager or desirous; anxious: impatient to begin.
There are 9 letters in IMPATIENT: A E I I M N P T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPATIENT plus a wildcard: IMPATIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPATIENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPATIENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.