Scrabble word: IMITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATE exist?
Definitions of IMITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - appear like, as in behavior or appearance
- verb - make a reproduction or copy of
- To use or follow as a model.
- To copy the actions, appearance, mannerisms, or speech of; mimic: amused friends by imitating the teachers.
- To copy or use the style of: brushwork that imitates Rembrandt.
- To copy exactly; reproduce.
- These verbs mean to follow something or someone taken as a model.
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 7 letters in IMITATE: A E I I M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMITATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMITATE plus a wildcard: IMITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMITATE
Images for IMITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.