Scrabble word: IMITATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMITATE exist?
Definitions of IMITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - appear like, as in behavior or appearance
- verb - make a reproduction or copy of
- To use or follow as a model.
- To copy the actions, appearance, mannerisms, or speech of; mimic: amused friends by imitating the teachers.
- To copy or use the style of: brushwork that imitates Rembrandt.
- To copy exactly; reproduce.
- These verbs mean to follow something or someone taken as a model.
- verb - to behave in the same way as