Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MITIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITIGATE exist?
Definitions of MITIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- To become milder.
- v - to make less severe
There are 8 letters in MITIGATE: A E G I I M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITIGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITIGATE plus a wildcard: MITIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITIGATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MITIGATE
- Please email Bob Freitag with any questions or comments.
- Radon Reduction Techniques for Existing Detached Houses Technical ...
- mitigate Risk Air Innovation Resources
- How to prevent and mitigate fatigue
- Wildlife and Roads A Resource to Help mitigate Roads for Wildlife
- Police Restraint Will mitigate Future Violence Job Voucher Plan
- ... Ban Funding to Help Poor Countries Adapt to or mitigate Climate Change
- Click here to read our review of the 2012 BMW 328i.]
- NC4 Risk Center - Global Security Information to mitigate Risks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.