Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MITIGATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MITIGATED exist?
Definitions of MITIGATED in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- adj - made less severe or intense
- v - to make less severe
There are 9 letters in MITIGATED: A D E G I I M T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MITIGATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MITIGATED plus a wildcard: MITIGATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MITIGATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MITIGATED
- mitigated - definition of mitigated by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- Launching mitigated Futures for general sale and much more Tobias ...
- Penny Arcade - mitigated
- mitigated gifts mitigated gift mitigated merchandise gifts for ...
- ... dashboard elements and then turning on the Was mitigated filter
- SCC mitigated in landing gear
- Business Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Pension Risk Matters Pension Risk News & Analysis Investment ...
- FileFEMA - 39192 - Aerial of a mitigated home surrounded by flood ...
- This is an example of a mitigated stream.