Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EDENTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDENTATE exist?
Definitions of EDENTATE in dictionaries:
- noun - primitive terrestrial mammal with few if any teeth
- adj - having few if any teeth
- Lacking teeth.
- A member of the Edentata.
- n - a toothless mammal
There are 8 letters in EDENTATE: A D E E E N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDENTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDENTATE plus a wildcard: EDENTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDENTATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDENTATE
- acidic black_skin blue_eyes centrifuge edentate horn misc open_mouth ...
- Definition of Ant bear and the meanings Ant bear - The Meanings
- edentia ee-DEHN-shee-y Lack of teeth.
- Click here to order.
- Easy quiz(zes) but mathematical - Pagina 18 - Coelestis - Il Forum ...
- download catalogo Barre dentate per cinghie positive
- edentate FREE edentate information Encyclopedia.com Find ...
- Nuova Ruote Dentate produzione ingranaggi Rezzato (Brescia) Lombardia
- Faruqi & Faruqi LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.