Scrabble word: DETERMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETERMINE exist?
Definitions of DETERMINE in dictionaries:
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - fix conclusively or authoritatively
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- verb - fix in scope
- verb - settle conclusively
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To decide or settle (a dispute, for example) conclusively and authoritatively.
- To end or decide, as by judicial action.
- To establish or ascertain definitely, as after consideration, investigation, or calculation.
- To cause (someone) to come to a conclusion or resolution.
- To be the cause of; regulate: Demand determines production.
- To give direction to: The management committee determines departmental policy.
- To limit in scope or extent.
- To fix or define the position, form, or configuration of.
- To explain or limit by adding differences.
- To put an end to; terminate.
- To reach a decision; resolve.
- To come to an end.
There are 9 letters in DETERMINE: D E E E I M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETERMINE plus a wildcard: DETERMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETERMINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words