Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REDEEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDEEM exist?
Definitions of REDEEM in dictionaries:
- verb - save from sins
- verb - restore the honor or worth of
- verb - to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- verb - pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- verb - convert into cash
- To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
- To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
- To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
- To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
- To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
- To set free; rescue or ransom.
- To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences.
- To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
- To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
- v - to buy back
There are 6 letters in REDEEM: D E E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDEEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDEEM plus a wildcard: REDEEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDEEM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDEEM
- How to redeem debentures bonds
- redeem xBox Promocode
- redeem code
- HAFA Graphic Design - City redeem
- MariLaVell Ive Been redeemed
- After you have your code typed in click on the redeem button and ...
- redeem Promo Code iTune App iPhone App iPad ...
- Armed with some points purchasing songs in the Zune Marketplace was a ...
- redeem Yourself Shirtoid
- redeem Points - swag-shopper