Scrabble word: REDEEM
Is REDEEM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REDEEM in dictionaries:
- verb - save from sins
- verb - restore the honor or worth of
- verb - to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- verb - pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- verb - convert into cash
- To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
- To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
- To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
- To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
- To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
- To set free; rescue or ransom.
- To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences.
- To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
- To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
- verb - to buy back
There are 6 letters in REDEEM: D E E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDEEM
Click to search all anagrams of REDEEM plus a wildcard: REDEEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDEEM
Images for REDEEM
Lookup in Wiki for REDEEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.