Scrabble word: REDEEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDEEM exist?
Definitions of REDEEM in dictionaries:
- verb - save from sins
- verb - restore the honor or worth of
- verb - to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- verb - pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- verb - convert into cash
- To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
- To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
- To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
- To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
- To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
- To set free; rescue or ransom.
- To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences.
- To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
- To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
- verb - to buy back