Scrabble word: DETERMINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETERMINED exist?
Definitions of DETERMINED in dictionaries:
- verb - establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - fix conclusively or authoritatively
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- verb - fix in scope
- verb - settle conclusively
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj - characterized by great determination
- adj - having been learned or found or determined especially by investigation
- adj - devoting full strength and concentrated attention to
- adj - determined or decided upon as by an authority
- adj - strongly motivated to succeed
- Marked by or showing determination; resolute: was engaged in a protracted struggle with a determined enemy.
- Decided or resolved.
There are 10 letters in DETERMINED: D D E E E I M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETERMINED plus a wildcard: DETERMINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETERMINED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETERMINED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.