Scrabble word: RIDDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIDDEN exist?
Definitions of RIDDEN in dictionaries:
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- verb - continue undisturbed and without interference
- verb - move like a floating object
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - be sustained or supported or borne
- verb - have certain properties when driven
- verb - be contingent on
- verb - lie moored or anchored
- verb - sit on and control a vehicle
- verb - climb up on the body
- verb - ride over, along, or through
- verb - keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- verb - copulate with
- Dominated, harassed, or obsessed by.
- verb - to sit on, control, and be conveyed by an animal or machine
There are 6 letters in RIDDEN: D D E I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIDDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIDDEN plus a wildcard: RIDDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIDDEN
Images for RIDDEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.