Scrabble word: REDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDDING exist?
Definitions of REDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a town in north central California on the Sacramento River
- noun - red color or pigment
- noun - a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- noun - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- noun - the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- A city of northern California on the Sacramento River south of Shasta Lake.
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 7 letters in REDDING: D D E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDDING plus a wildcard: REDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.