Scrabble word: EDITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITED exist?
Definitions of EDITED in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting
- verb - supervise the publication of
- verb - cut and assemble the components of
- verb - cut or eliminate
- adj - improved or corrected by critical editing
- adj - to correct and prepare for publication [v -ED, -ING, -S] : EDITABLE
There are 6 letters in EDITED: D D E E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITED plus a wildcard: EDITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITED
Images for EDITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.