Scrabble word: DENDRITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENDRITE exist?
Definitions of DENDRITE in dictionaries:
- noun - short fiber that conducts toward the cell body of the neuron
- A mineral crystallizing in another mineral in the form of a branching or treelike mark.
- A rock or mineral bearing such a mark or marks.
- A branched protoplasmic extension of a nerve cell that conducts impulses from adjacent cells inward toward the cell body.
- noun - a branched part of a nerve cell
There are 8 letters in DENDRITE: D D E E I N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENDRITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENDRITE plus a wildcard: DENDRITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENDRITE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENDRITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.