Scrabble word: DENIED
Is DENIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DENIED in dictionaries:
- verb - declare untrue
- verb - refuse to accept or believe
- verb - refuse to grant, as of a petition or request
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - deny oneself (something)
- verb - deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
- verb - refuse to recognize or acknowledge
- verb - to declare to be untrue
There are 6 letters in DENIED: D D E E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENIED
Click to search all anagrams of DENIED plus a wildcard: DENIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENIED
Images for DENIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.