Scrabble word: MINDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINDED exist?
Definitions of MINDED in dictionaries:
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- adj - (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Disposed; inclined: I am not minded to answer any of your questions.
- Having a specified kind of mind.
- Directed or oriented toward something specified.
- verb - to pay attention to
There are 6 letters in MINDED: D D E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINDED plus a wildcard: MINDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINDED
Images for MINDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.