Scrabble word: MINDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINDED exist?
Definitions of MINDED in dictionaries:
- verb - be offended or bothered by
- verb - be concerned with or about something or somebody
- verb - be in charge of or deal with
- verb - pay close attention to
- verb - be on one's guard
- verb - keep in mind
- adj - (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Disposed; inclined: I am not minded to answer any of your questions.
- Having a specified kind of mind.
- Directed or oriented toward something specified.
- verb - to pay attention to