Scrabble word: DETERMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETERMINATE exist?
Definitions of DETERMINATE in dictionaries:
- adj - precisely determined or limited or defined
- adj - not continuing to grow indefinitely at the apex
- adj - supplying or being a final or conclusive settlement
- Precisely limited or defined; definite: a determinate number; a determinate distance.
- Conclusively settled; final.
- Firm in purpose; resolute.
- Terminating in a flower and blooming in a sequence beginning with the uppermost or central flower; cymose: a determinate inflorescence.
- Not continuing indefinitely at the tip of an axis: determinate growth.
There are 11 letters in DETERMINATE: A D E E E I M N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETERMINATE plus a wildcard: DETERMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETERMINATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETERMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.