Is TENEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a run-down apartment house barely meeting minimal standards
- A building for human habitation, especially one that is rented to tenants.
- A rundown, low-rental apartment building whose facilities and maintenance barely meet minimum standards.
- Chiefly British.
- Property, such as land, rents, or franchises, held by one person leasing it from another.
- noun - an apartment house
There are 8 letters in TENEMENT: E E E M N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENEMENT, to go: TENEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in TENEMENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENEMENT
What's nearby TENEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for TENEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENEMENT"