Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENEMENT exist?
Definitions of TENEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a run-down apartment house barely meeting minimal standards
- A building for human habitation, especially one that is rented to tenants.
- A rundown, low-rental apartment building whose facilities and maintenance barely meet minimum standards.
- Chiefly British.
- Property, such as land, rents, or franchises, held by one person leasing it from another.
- n - an apartment house
There are 8 letters in TENEMENT: E E E M N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENEMENT plus a wildcard: TENEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENEMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENEMENT
- FileKonin - tenement-house in Szarych Szeregw street no.1.jpg ...
- Delayed Graffitification Interview with tenement
- Flagg The New York tenement-House Evil and Its Cure. Scribners ...
- Posted in February 28 Assignment Tagged Jacob Riis muckraker Leave ...
- Edinburgh Vacations Edinburgh Vacation Packages Edinburgh Last ...
- Still looking east the tenement is the corner of Moir St and London ...
- ... New York finishing garments in a terribly run down tenement 1913
- tenement Life
- Apartment living in Glasgow In Scottish Interior Life journalist ...
- Crowded tenements in New York City