Scrabble word: TENEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENEMENT exist?
Definitions of TENEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a run-down apartment house barely meeting minimal standards
- A building for human habitation, especially one that is rented to tenants.
- A rundown, low-rental apartment building whose facilities and maintenance barely meet minimum standards.
- Chiefly British.
- Property, such as land, rents, or franchises, held by one person leasing it from another.
- noun - an apartment house