Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENEMENT exist?
Definitions of TENEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a run-down apartment house barely meeting minimal standards
- A building for human habitation, especially one that is rented to tenants.
- A rundown, low-rental apartment building whose facilities and maintenance barely meet minimum standards.
- Chiefly British.
- Property, such as land, rents, or franchises, held by one person leasing it from another.
- noun - an apartment house
There are 8 letters in TENEMENT: E E E M N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENEMENT plus a wildcard: TENEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENEMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TENEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.