Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENTENTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTENTE exist?
Definitions of ENTENTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an informal alliance between countries
- noun - a friendly understanding between political powers
- An agreement between two or more governments or powers for cooperative action or policy: “the economic entente between the Soviet Union and western Europe” (Robert W.
- The parties to such an agreement.
- noun - an agreement between nations
There are 7 letters in ENTENTE: E E E N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTENTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTENTE plus a wildcard: ENTENTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTENTE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENTENTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.