Scrabble word: DETERMINANT
Is DETERMINANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DETERMINANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a determining or causal element or factor
- noun - the site on the surface of an antigen molecule to which an antibody attaches itself
- noun - a square matrix used to solve simultaneous equations
- adj - having the power or quality of deciding
- An influencing or determining element or factor: “Education is the second most important determinant of recreational participation” (John P.
- A square matrix of numbers or other elements having a value determined by a rule of combination for the elements and used especially in solving certain classes of simultaneous equations.
- The portion of an immunogenic molecule with which an antibody or lymphocyte reacts.
There are 11 letters in DETERMINANT: A D E E I M N N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETERMINANT
Click to search all anagrams of DETERMINANT plus a wildcard: DETERMINANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETERMINANT
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETERMINANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.