Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENAMINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENAMINE exist?
Definitions of ENAMINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-
- An amine that contains the double bond linkage #C$C#N#R.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : AMINIC
There are 7 letters in ENAMINE: A E E I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENAMINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENAMINE plus a wildcard: ENAMINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENAMINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENAMINE
- Carna Biosciences and enamine Sign Collaboration Agreement
- Nucleophilic substitution at the carbonyl group - enamine formation
- CHEM 286L Organic Chemistry Laboratory II The Stork enamine
- Paal-Knorr Pyrrole Synthesis - enamine Intermediate
- Learning Unit Aldol Reactions and Aldol-like Reactions - enamines ...
- Patent EP0634448B1 - Use of enamines as vulcanization accelerators ...
- Reaction scheme for total synthesis of the natural product Tamiflu
- The Curious Wavefunction Gilbert Stork on steaks synthesis and more
- Ethoxyphenylacetic acidenamine_004828para-Ethoxyphenylacetic acid
- front - -
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.