Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENAMINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENAMINES exist?
Definitions of ENAMINES in dictionaries:
- noun - an amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -S] : AMINIC
There are 8 letters in ENAMINES: A E E I M N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENAMINES plus a wildcard: ENAMINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENAMINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENAMINES
- Enamine Extends Collaboration with UkrOrgSynthesis - Worldnews.com
- Learn and talk about Anilines Aromatic amines enamines
- Attack of amines on aldehydes and ketones (1)
- Preparation of enamines from ketones and amines using toluenesulfonic ...
- ... of Propargylamines by Copper-Catalyzed Addition of Alkynes to enamines
- computer rendering of the nitrogen molecule N 2
- Hydroxy Piperidine Derivatives To Treat Gaucher Disease - Patent ...
- Sulfur and Phosphorus Compounds
- XXII EUROPEAN COLLOQUIUM
- Aldehydes and Ketones Nucleophilic Addition to the Carbonyl Group
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.