Scrabble word: CLASSIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASSIFICATION exist?
Definitions of CLASSIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type
- noun - a group of people or things arranged by class or category
- noun - the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
- noun - restriction imposed by the government on documents or weapons that are available only to certain authorized people
- The act or result of classifying.
- A category or class.
- The systematic grouping of organisms into categories on the basis of evolutionary or structural relationships between them; taxonomy.
There are 14 letters in CLASSIFICATION: A A C C F I I I L N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASSIFICATION plus a wildcard: CLASSIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASSIFICATION
14 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASSIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.