Scrabble word: CLOACA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOACA exist?
Definitions of CLOACA in dictionaries:
- noun - (zoology) the cavity (in birds, reptiles, amphibians, most fish, and monotremes but not mammals) at the end of the digestive tract into which the intestinal, genital, and urinary tracts open
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- A sewer or latrine.
- The common cavity into which the intestinal, genital, and urinary tracts open in vertebrates such as fish, reptiles, birds, and some primitive mammals.
- The posterior part of the intestinal tract in various invertebrates.
- adj - a sewer [n -ACAE or -ACAS] : CLOACAL
There are 6 letters in CLOACA: A A C C L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOACA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOACA plus a wildcard: CLOACA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOACA
Images for CLOACA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.