Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANTAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANTAIL exist?
Definitions of FANTAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - an overhang consisting of the fan-shaped part of the deck extending aft of the sternpost of a ship
- Any of a breed of domestic pigeons having a rounded, fan-shaped tail.
- Any of several birds of the genus Rhipidura of eastern Asia and Australia, having a long, fan-shaped tail.
- Any of a breed of goldfish having a wide, fanlike double tail fin.
- A fanlike tail or end.
- The stern overhang of a ship.
- noun - a fan-shaped tail or end
There are 7 letters in FANTAIL: A A F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANTAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANTAIL plus a wildcard: FANTAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANTAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANTAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.