Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICTION exist?
Definitions of FICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.
- The act of inventing such a creation or pretense.
- A lie.
- A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.
- The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.
- noun - a literary work whose content is produced by the imagination
There are 7 letters in FICTION: C F I I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FICTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FICTION plus a wildcard: FICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FICTION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FICTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.