Scrabble word: FICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FICTION exist?
Definitions of FICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.
- The act of inventing such a creation or pretense.
- A lie.
- A literary work whose content is produced by the imagination and is not necessarily based on fact.
- The category of literature comprising works of this kind, including novels and short stories.
- noun - a literary work whose content is produced by the imagination