Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRICTION exist?
Definitions of FRICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- The rubbing of one object or surface against another.
- Conflict, as between persons having dissimilar ideas or interests; clash.
- A force that resists the relative motion or tendency to such motion of two bodies in contact.
- noun - the rubbing of one body against another
There are 8 letters in FRICTION: C F I I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRICTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRICTION plus a wildcard: FRICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRICTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRICTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.