Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRICTION exist?
Definitions of FRICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- The rubbing of one object or surface against another.
- Conflict, as between persons having dissimilar ideas or interests; clash.
- A force that resists the relative motion or tendency to such motion of two bodies in contact.
- n - the rubbing of one body against another
There are 8 letters in FRICTION: C F I I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRICTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRICTION plus a wildcard: FRICTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRICTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRICTION
- friction_slant.jpg (74712 bytes)
- The friction force is something that we all experience
- Static friction
- coefficient of static friction - the roughness number
- Rolling friction and rolling resistance
- St. Marys H.S. Physics - Intro to friction Notes
- The nature of friction Static and dynamic friction Science universe ...
- Static and Kinetic friction
- Nanotribology The Atomic-Scale Origins of friction
- friction concepts