Scrabble word: FRICTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRICTION exist?
Definitions of FRICTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- The rubbing of one object or surface against another.
- Conflict, as between persons having dissimilar ideas or interests; clash.
- A force that resists the relative motion or tendency to such motion of two bodies in contact.
- noun - the rubbing of one body against another