Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFLICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLICT exist?
Definitions of INFLICT in dictionaries:
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- To deal or mete out (something punishing or burdensome); impose: inflicted heavy losses on the enemy; a storm that inflicted widespread damage.
- To afflict.
- v - to cause to be endured; impose
There are 7 letters in INFLICT: C F I I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLICT plus a wildcard: INFLICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLICT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLICT
- Blue Wrestling Shoes Nike inflict Wrestling Shoes
- my inflict damage deck - Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Decks - Yugioh Card Maker Forum
- FileUSS inflict (MSO-456) bridge.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Pastor Pop Pop - Pastor Pop-Pop May 23 2010. Volume 2 14 Subject ...
- Surgeon Boston Marathon Bomb Built To inflict Maximum Damage - KMBZ
- Boxer David Haye swears to inflict slow concussive beating on ...
- Wrestling Shoes Nike inflict Flickr - Photo Sharing