Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASCIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCIA exist?
Definitions of FASCIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc
- noun - instrument panel on an automobile or airplane containing dials and controls
- A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue enveloping, separating, or binding together muscles, organs, and other soft structures of the body.
- A broad and distinct band of color.
- A flat horizontal band or member between moldings, especially in a classical entablature.
- The dashboard of a motor vehicle.
- adj - a broad and distinct band of color [n -CIAE or -CIAS] : FASCIAL, FASCIATE
There are 6 letters in FASCIA: A A C F I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCIA plus a wildcard: FASCIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.