Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASCIAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCIAS exist?
Definitions of FASCIAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc
- noun - instrument panel on an automobile or airplane containing dials and controls
- adj - a broad and distinct band of color [n -CIAE or -CIAS] : FASCIAL, FASCIATE
There are 7 letters in FASCIAS: A A C F I S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCIAS plus a wildcard: FASCIAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCIAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCIAS
- Home Bargeboards fascias & Soffits Conservatories Doors & Windows ...
- fascias in Kent fascias Sittingbourne
- fascias London fascias Kent fascias Surrey fascias Essex
- Soffits and fascias
- Roofing fascias Soffits Guttering Cladding Services - County Flat ...
- Other products available direct from fascias.com
- Get fascias And Soffit Replacements With Loco Windows And fascias In ...
- UPVC Soffits and fasciasfascias and Soffits - Leeds Wakefield ...
- fascias orbitaires. Artre ophtalmique
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.