Scrabble word: CASSIA
Is CASSIA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CASSIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods
- noun - some genus Cassia species often classified as members of the genus Senna or genus Chamaecrista
- noun - Chinese tree with aromatic bark
- Any of various chiefly tropical or subtropical trees, shrubs, or herbs of the genus Cassia in the pea family, having pinnately compound leaves, usually yellow flowers, and long, flat or cylindrical pods.
- A tropical Asian evergreen tree (Cinnamomum cassia) having aromatic bark used as a substitute for cinnamon.
- The bark of this tree.
- noun - a variety of cinnamon
There are 6 letters in CASSIA: A A C I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSIA
Click to search all anagrams of CASSIA plus a wildcard: CASSIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSIA
Images for CASSIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.