Scrabble word: CASSIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSIA exist?
Definitions of CASSIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods
- noun - some genus Cassia species often classified as members of the genus Senna or genus Chamaecrista
- noun - Chinese tree with aromatic bark
- Any of various chiefly tropical or subtropical trees, shrubs, or herbs of the genus Cassia in the pea family, having pinnately compound leaves, usually yellow flowers, and long, flat or cylindrical pods.
- A tropical Asian evergreen tree (Cinnamomum cassia) having aromatic bark used as a substitute for cinnamon.
- The bark of this tree.
- noun - a variety of cinnamon