Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASSIAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSIAS exist?
Definitions of CASSIAS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods
- noun - some genus Cassia species often classified as members of the genus Senna or genus Chamaecrista
- noun - Chinese tree with aromatic bark
- n - a variety of cinnamon
There are 7 letters in CASSIAS: A A C I S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSIAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSIAS plus a wildcard: CASSIAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSIAS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSIAS
- Lindos Restaurant - Lunch
- Escrever faz bem a alma... - Fada... escreverfazbemaalma.spaceblog ...
- FileUS Navy 030714-M-1574S-001 Rear Adm. Jeff cassias conducts a pier ...
- Einstein - EMC 2 (quadrado) 10%
- Mensagem editada pelousurio Escrevi e sa correndoem 26122010 22 ...
- Patricia nos braos do pai Hlio Kimelblat na valsa dos 15 anos
- SEM MEDO DE TENTAR ENTENDER....
- Ser Servido Um Delicioso Caf Da Manh Partir De 09 30h
- Bob Berkebile FAIA Principal BNIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.