Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACIA exist?
Definitions of FACIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc
- adj - a broad and distinct band of color [n -CIAE or -CIAS] : FASCIAL, FASCIATE
There are 5 letters in FACIA: A A C F I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACIA plus a wildcard: FACIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACIA
Images for FACIA
- Plantar fascia release -Abductor fascia
- The fibers of the fascia are continuous from around the muscle through ...
- Gutters Fascias Soffits - Our.ie
- Plantar fascia
- Plantar fascia release -superficial fascia release
- ... of the clinical relevance of fascia science and fascia properties
- Plantar fascia release -Deep fascia release
- thumbs fascia soffit diagram2 Fascia
- Notes on Anatomy and Physiology The Thoracolumbar Fascia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.