Scrabble word: FACIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACIAL exist?
Definitions of FACIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles
- noun - care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
- adj - of or concerning the face
- adj - of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
- A treatment for the face, usually consisting of a massage and the application of cosmetic creams.
- noun - a treatment for the face
There are 6 letters in FACIAL: A A C F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACIAL plus a wildcard: FACIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACIAL
Images for FACIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.