Scrabble word: FILIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILIATION exist?
Definitions of FILIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- The condition or fact of being the child of a certain parent.
- Judicial determination of paternity.
- A line of descent; derivation.
- The act or fact of forming a new branch, as of a society or language group.
- The branch thus formed.