Scrabble word: FILIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILIATION exist?
Definitions of FILIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the kinship relation between an individual and the individual's progenitors
- noun - inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline
- The condition or fact of being the child of a certain parent.
- Judicial determination of paternity.
- A line of descent; derivation.
- The act or fact of forming a new branch, as of a society or language group.
- The branch thus formed.
There are 9 letters in FILIATION: A F I I I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILIATION plus a wildcard: FILIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILIATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.