Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TINFOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINFOIL exist?
Definitions of TINFOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - foil made of tin or an alloy of tin and lead
- A thin, pliable sheet of aluminum or of tinlead alloy, used as a protective wrapping.
- n - a thin metal sheeting
There are 7 letters in TINFOIL: F I I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINFOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINFOIL plus a wildcard: TINFOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINFOIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINFOIL
- Allergic to tinfoil
- tinfoil Time ThinkProgress
- ... Stone Al Gore and others have already donned their tinfoil hats
- Wandering Lydia Ive Got My tinfoil Hat On
- Tin Foil Painting
- Weblink to a list of my Illuminati -videostitles h. all 4-1 ...
- Okay would you walk around with a balloon between your legs just so ...
- Royalty Free Image of Wrinkled tinfoil Texture
- Furniture finishing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.