Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFLICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFLICT exist?
Definitions of CONFLICT in dictionaries:
- noun - an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- noun - opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible feelings
- noun - a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- noun - a state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests
- noun - an incompatibility of dates or events
- noun - opposition in a work of drama or fiction between characters or forces (especially an opposition that motivates the development of the plot)
- noun - a disagreement or argument about something important
- verb - be in conflict
- verb - go against, as of rules and laws
- A state of open, often prolonged fighting; a battle or war.
- A state of disharmony between incompatible or antithetical persons, ideas, or interests; a clash.
- A psychic struggle, often unconscious, resulting from the opposition or simultaneous functioning of mutually exclusive impulses, desires, or tendencies.
- Opposition between characters or forces in a work of drama or fiction, especially opposition that motivates or shapes the action of the plot.
- To be in or come into opposition; differ.
- To engage in warfare.
- v - to come into opposition
There are 8 letters in CONFLICT: C C F I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFLICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFLICT plus a wildcard: CONFLICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFLICT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFLICT
- conflict Resolution in Recruitment 5 Elements RPO
- office conflict Center for conflict Dynamics
- Learning to avoid conflict The Upside Down World
- Fear of conflict Why conflict is Necessary Peter Druckers ...
- Moving Past conflicts Marks Psychiatry
- How to Manage and Deal with conflict Successful Pro
- The main idea. conflict at work can be creative
- conflict Resolution Sophisticated Edge
- ... Part I and II conflict May Be Expressed Overtly or Covertly
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.