Scrabble word: CAFTAN
Is CAFTAN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAFTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East
- noun - a (cotton or silk) cloak with full sleeves and sash reaching down to the ankles
- A full-length garment with elbow-length or long sleeves, worn chiefly in eastern Mediterranean countries.
- A westernized version of this garment consisting of a loose, usually brightly colored waist-length or ankle-length tunic.
- adj - a full-length tunic [n -S] : CAFTANED
There are 6 letters in CAFTAN: A A C F N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAFTAN
Click to search all anagrams of CAFTAN plus a wildcard: CAFTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAFTAN
Images for CAFTAN
Lookup in Wiki for CAFTAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.