Scrabble word: CAFTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAFTAN exist?
Definitions of CAFTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East
- noun - a (cotton or silk) cloak with full sleeves and sash reaching down to the ankles
- A full-length garment with elbow-length or long sleeves, worn chiefly in eastern Mediterranean countries.
- A westernized version of this garment consisting of a loose, usually brightly colored waist-length or ankle-length tunic.
- adj - a full-length tunic [n -S] : CAFTANED