Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASTIC exist?
Definitions of CLASTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or belonging to or being a rock composed of fragments of older rocks (e.g., conglomerates or sandstone)
- adj - capable of being taken apart
- Separable into parts or having removable sections: a clastic anatomical model.
- Made up of fragments of preexisting rock; fragmental.
- noun - a rock made up of other rocks
There are 7 letters in CLASTIC: A C C I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASTIC plus a wildcard: CLASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.