Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACINIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACINIC exist?
Definitions of ACINIC in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland)
- adj - a small, saclike division of a gland [n -NI] : ACINAR, ACINIC, ACINOSE, ACINOUS
There are 6 letters in ACINIC: A C C I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACINIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACINIC plus a wildcard: ACINIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACINIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACINIC
- acinic cell carcinoma
- Fileacinic cell carcinoma - very high mag.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Fileacinic cell carcinoma.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fileacinic cell carcinoma - intermed mag.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- acinic cell carcinoma.
- acinic Cell Carcinoma is a slow-growing malignant tumor normally ...
- Micrograph of an acinic cell carcinoma (right of image) and acinar ...
- acinic Cell Carcinoma (Papillocystic variant) - Surgical Pathology ...
- Fileacinic cell carcinoma PAS.jpg - Ganfyd
- Myelolipoma of adrenal gland - note the megakaryocyte
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.