Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTINIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTINIC exist?
Definitions of ACTINIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or exhibiting actinism
- Of, relating to, or exhibiting actinism.
- n - the property of radiant energy that effects chemical changes
There are 7 letters in ACTINIC: A C C I I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTINIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTINIC plus a wildcard: ACTINIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTINIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACTINIC
- actinic keratoses
- localisation templesdiagnosis actinic Keratosis
- actinic Keratosis Face Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic Keratosis Nose Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic Keratosis Trunk Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic Keratosis 5 FU Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic Keratosis Horn Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic Cheilitis Squamous Cell Lip Photo - Skin Disease Pictures
- actinic keratosis Images Graphics Comments and Pictures
- actinic keratosis OnlineDermClinic.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.