Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALICO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALICO exist?
Definitions of CALICO in dictionaries:
- noun - coarse cloth with a bright print
- adj - made of calico or resembling calico in being patterned
- adj - having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- A coarse, brightly printed cloth.
- A plain white cotton cloth, heavier than muslin.
- An animal, such as a cat, having a coat that is mottled in tones of white with red and black.
- n - a cotton fabric
There are 6 letters in CALICO: A C C I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALICO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALICO plus a wildcard: CALICO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALICO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALICO
- Free HQ Persian calico Kitten Wallpaper - Free HQ Wallpapers
- Filecalico cat in La Coruna of Spain-01.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... (Himalayan Tabby calico) - Buffalo Creek Farms Persian Breeders
- What to Know About calico Cats and Choosing a calico Kitten The ...
- Filecalico cat - Phoebe.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Feral Cat Consortium
- Almost all calico cats are female btw and most ginger orange cats ...
- Filecalico kitten-Princess-01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- calico Cat Download free Photos
- Filecalico she-cat with a white kitten.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.