Scrabble word: CALICO
Is CALICO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CALICO in dictionaries:
- noun - coarse cloth with a bright print
- adj - made of calico or resembling calico in being patterned
- adj - having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- A coarse, brightly printed cloth.
- A plain white cotton cloth, heavier than muslin.
- An animal, such as a cat, having a coat that is mottled in tones of white with red and black.
- noun - a cotton fabric
There are 6 letters in CALICO: A C C I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALICO
Click to search all anagrams of CALICO plus a wildcard: CALICO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALICO
Images for CALICO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.