Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOCALIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOCALIC exist?
Definitions of VOCALIC in dictionaries:
- adj - being or containing or characterized by vowels
- adj - relating to or associated with or containing a vowel
- Containing, marked by, or consisting of vowels.
- Of, relating to, or having the nature of a vowel.
- n - a vowel sound
There are 7 letters in VOCALIC: A C C I L O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCALIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOCALIC plus a wildcard: VOCALIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOCALIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOCALIC
- ... Posts Free articulation story activity vocalic r (ar sound
- Visual Guide to German Ponunciation - vocalic R Check the Visual Guide ...
- comunicacion concurrencia vocalica
- TM vocalic r
- vocalicious Quartet
- vocalic R Reproducible Bingo
- Willkommen vocalica Der junge Chor des Singvereins Pfuhl
- Click on the above image to see the complete script.