Scrabble word: FISSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FISSION exist?
Definitions of FISSION in dictionaries:
- noun - reproduction of some unicellular organisms by division of the cell into two more or less equal parts
- noun - a nuclear reaction in which a massive nucleus splits into smaller nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- The act or process of splitting into parts.
- A nuclear reaction in which an atomic nucleus, especially a heavy nucleus such as an isotope of uranium, splits into fragments, usually two fragments of comparable mass, with the evolution of from 100 million to several hundred million electron volts of energy.
- An asexual reproductive process in which a unicellular organism divides into two or more independently maturing daughter cells.
- verb - to split into parts
There are 7 letters in FISSION: F I I N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FISSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FISSION plus a wildcard: FISSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FISSION
Images for FISSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.