Scrabble word: CLASSIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASSIC exist?
Definitions of CLASSIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a creation of the highest excellence
- noun - an artist who has created classic works
- adj - of recognized authority or excellence
- adj - of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
- Belonging to the highest rank or class.
- Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
- Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.
- Adhering or conforming to established standards and principles: a classic piece of research.
- Of a wellknown type; typical: a classic mistake.
- Formal, refined, and restrained in style.
- Simple and harmonious; elegant: the classic cut of a suit; the classic lines of a clipper ship.
- Having historical or literary associations: classic battlefields of the Civil War.
- An artist, author, or work generally considered to be of the highest rank or excellence, especially one of enduring significance.
- A work recognized as definitive in its field.
- A literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
- One that is of the highest rank or class: The car was a classic of automotive design.
- A typical or traditional example.
- A superior or unusual example of its kind: The reason he gave for being late was a classic.
- A traditional event, especially a major sporting event that is held annually: a golf classic.
- noun - a work of enduring excellence
There are 7 letters in CLASSIC: A C C I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASSIC plus a wildcard: CLASSIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASSIC
Images for CLASSIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.