Scrabble word: FOSSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSSA exist?
Definitions of FOSSA in dictionaries:
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - monotypic genus of Madagascar civets closely related to palm civets
- noun - largest carnivore of Madagascar
- A small cavity or depression, as in a bone.
- noun - a catlike mammal
- adj - an anatomical depression [n -SAE] : FOSSATE
There are 5 letters in FOSSA: A F O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSSA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOSSA plus a wildcard: FOSSA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSSA
Images for FOSSA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.