Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOSSAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOSSAS exist?
Definitions of FOSSAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - monotypic genus of Madagascar civets closely related to palm civets
- noun - largest carnivore of Madagascar
- n - a catlike mammal
- adj - an anatomical depression [n -SAE] : FOSSATE
There are 6 letters in FOSSAS: A F O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOSSAS plus a wildcard: FOSSAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOSSAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOSSAS
- fossas SPTICAS BIODIGESTORAS COMEAM A SER INSTALADAS EM ...
- fossas nasais - Trabalho Nota 10
- Imagem SRIE ATLAS VISUAIS. O corpo Humano. Ed. tica 1997.
- Fossa Portrait
- ... pro prximo passo so as fossas Marianas. A Prefeitura prover
- Nomes alternativos Infeco crnica dos seios nasais sinusite ...
- Usados Agitador de fossas Pijuca - Agritractores Lda abolsamia
- edifique - Fossa sptica - Preveno de danos sade e da ...
- fossas Spticas Econmicas Pindamonhangaba
- Fossa Sptica Biodigestor Acqualimp fossas Material Bsico
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.