Scrabble word: SCIATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCIATIC exist?
Definitions of SCIATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or caused by or afflicted with sciatica
- adj - of or relating to the ischium (or the part of the hipbone containing it)
- Of or relating to the ischium or to the region of the hipbone in which it is located.
- Of or relating to sciatica.
- noun - a nerve, vein, or artery situated near the hip
There are 7 letters in SCIATIC: A C C I I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCIATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCIATIC plus a wildcard: SCIATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCIATIC
Images for SCIATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.