Scrabble word: ADMINISTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMINISTRATION exist?
Definitions of ADMINISTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - the act of administering medication
- noun - the tenure of a president
- noun - the act of governing
- noun - the act of meting out justice according to the law
- Management, especially of business affairs.
- The activity of a sovereign state in the exercise of its powers or duties.
- Often Administration.
- Management of an institution, public or private.
- The term of office of an executive officer or a body.
- Management and disposal of a trust or an estate.
- The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.
There are 14 letters in ADMINISTRATION: A A D I I I M N N O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMINISTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMINISTRATION plus a wildcard: ADMINISTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMINISTRATION
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMINISTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.