Is ADMINISTRATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADMINISTRATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - the act of administering medication
- noun - the tenure of a president
- noun - the act of governing
- noun - the act of meting out justice according to the law
- Management, especially of business affairs.
- The activity of a sovereign state in the exercise of its powers or duties.
- Often Administration.
- Management of an institution, public or private.
- The term of office of an executive officer or a body.
- Management and disposal of a trust or an estate.
- The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.
There are 14 letters in ADMINISTRATION: A A D I I I M N N O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMINISTRATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADMINISTRATION, to go: ADMINISTRATION?
Rearrange the letters in ADMINISTRATION and see some winning combinations
14 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
12 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
11 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
10 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
9 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
8 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
7 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
6 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
5 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
4 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
3 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
2 letters out of ADMINISTRATION
Contextual use of ADMINISTRATION
What's nearby ADMINISTRATION
Lookup in Wiki for ADMINISTRATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADMINISTRATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADMINISTRATION"