Scrabble word: MANDARIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDARIN exist?
Definitions of MANDARIN in dictionaries:
- noun - shrub or small tree having flattened globose fruit with very sweet aromatic pulp and thin yellow-orange to flame-orange rind that is loose and easily removed
- noun - a member of an elite intellectual or cultural group
- noun - any high government official or bureaucrat
- noun - a high public official of imperial China
- noun - a somewhat flat reddish-orange loose skinned citrus of China
- noun - the dialect of Chinese spoken in Beijing and adopted as the official language for all of China
- A member of any of the nine ranks of high public officials in the Chinese Empire.
- A high government official or bureaucrat.
- A member of an elite group, especially a person having influence or high status in intellectual or cultural circles.
- A mandarin orange; a tangerine.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a mandarin.
- Marked by elaborate and refined language or literary style.
- noun - a citrus fruit