Scrabble word: MANDARIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDARIN exist?
Definitions of MANDARIN in dictionaries:
- noun - shrub or small tree having flattened globose fruit with very sweet aromatic pulp and thin yellow-orange to flame-orange rind that is loose and easily removed
- noun - a member of an elite intellectual or cultural group
- noun - any high government official or bureaucrat
- noun - a high public official of imperial China
- noun - a somewhat flat reddish-orange loose skinned citrus of China
- noun - the dialect of Chinese spoken in Beijing and adopted as the official language for all of China
- A member of any of the nine ranks of high public officials in the Chinese Empire.
- A high government official or bureaucrat.
- A member of an elite group, especially a person having influence or high status in intellectual or cultural circles.
- A mandarin orange; a tangerine.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a mandarin.
- Marked by elaborate and refined language or literary style.
- noun - a citrus fruit
There are 8 letters in MANDARIN: A A D I M N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDARIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDARIN plus a wildcard: MANDARIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDARIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDARIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.