Scrabble word: MANNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNA exist?
Definitions of MANNA in dictionaries:
- noun - hardened sugary exudation of various trees
- noun - (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus
- In the Old Testament, the food miraculously provided for the Israelites in the wilderness during their flight from Egypt.
- Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.
- Something of value that a person receives unexpectedly.
- The dried exudate of certain plants, as that of the Mediterranean ash tree, formerly used as a laxative.
- A sweet granular substance excreted on the leaves of plants by certain insects, especially aphids, and often harvested by ants.
- noun - divinely supplied food
There are 5 letters in MANNA: A A M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANNA plus a wildcard: MANNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANNA
Images for MANNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.