Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNA exist?
Definitions of MANNA in dictionaries:
- noun - hardened sugary exudation of various trees
- noun - (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus
- In the Old Testament, the food miraculously provided for the Israelites in the wilderness during their flight from Egypt.
- Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.
- Something of value that a person receives unexpectedly.
- The dried exudate of certain plants, as that of the Mediterranean ash tree, formerly used as a laxative.
- A sweet granular substance excreted on the leaves of plants by certain insects, especially aphids, and often harvested by ants.
- n - divinely supplied food
There are 5 letters in MANNA: A A M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANNA plus a wildcard: MANNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANNA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANNA
- Roman Catholic Homilies manna and the Eucharist Wednesday Sixteenth ...
- When the manna would fall it would be very deep as in this picture.
- crumbly white manna gum exudes from the bark eaten raw. manna ...
- FileThe Gathering of manna-1540 1555-Bacchiacca.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- manna What manna in the desert
- ... Bouts - The Gathering of the manna - WGA03012.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Quail and manna in the Desert
- Tissot The Gathering of the manna (color).jpg
- manna from Heaven Or from Sicily The Dangerously Truthful Diary of ...