Scrabble word: MANNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANNA exist?
Definitions of MANNA in dictionaries:
- noun - hardened sugary exudation of various trees
- noun - (Old Testament) food that God gave the Israelites during the Exodus
- In the Old Testament, the food miraculously provided for the Israelites in the wilderness during their flight from Egypt.
- Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.
- Something of value that a person receives unexpectedly.
- The dried exudate of certain plants, as that of the Mediterranean ash tree, formerly used as a laxative.
- A sweet granular substance excreted on the leaves of plants by certain insects, especially aphids, and often harvested by ants.
- noun - divinely supplied food